Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[WD25] Android: fail to generate application (old analysis format)

Posted by elvist 
[WD25] Android: fail to generate application (old analysis format)
September 21, 2020 07:57AM
Hi All,

I am trying to use WinDev mobile and I encountered the error when generating the android application. System showed the message:

The analysis format is too old to be used in a Android archive.
You must regenerate the analysis.

I am using Windows 8.1 and WinDev mobile 25 Express. I just followed the online tutorial "Lesson 2.1. My first Android project", which is the simplest app with a single button only. I can test it (F9) but I cannot generate an application. Does anyone know about the message or know how to solve this?

Thanks,
Elvist

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2020 07:58AM by elvist.
this message seems to refer to a setting available in the analysis editor...

Open the analysis, then open it's properties... In it, you should find a checkbox or button (can't remember) telling you that you can migrate the analysis to the new format... As this is NOT backward compatible, you should do that only if that analysis is not shared with an older versoipn project.

And if your error message is correct, then the old analysis format is not supported in your mobile configuration
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.