Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[WD24/25] - Memory Table not Displaying

Posted by JP 
JP
[WD24/25] - Memory Table not Displaying
September 17, 2020 10:33AM
Hi All

In a WinDev 24 project I have a window containing a table which is populated by code. I have a routine which processes some records and adds them to the table and this all works perfect.

If I convert this project to WinDev 25 this no longer works. Now only the 1st record is displayed in the table. All the records are actually processed (I checked) but only the first record displays. If I then click a table column to sort the table then all the records suddenly appear correctly. But I have to click a column header to force a sort to make this happen. Issueing a TableSort() in code does not help.

Code works perfect in WD24 but not WD25. Any clues or suggestions?

[UPDATE] I have found the issue which is the Table.DisplayEnabled was false but the mystery remains why the same code is working under WinDev 24 but not 25... Oh well.

[UPDATE 2] So here is the issue - In the window initialization code I have a MySelf..DisplayEnabled = False so that I can arrange and size the window before displaying it without any screen activiity to the user. This works fine. However, in WD25 this also sets the contained table control DisplayEnabled setting to FALSE ! In WD24 it does not do that. Now in WD25 when I make the window visible again it does not reset the contained table control and so the DisplayEnabled setting stays as FALSE !

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2020 11:26AM by JP.
Re: [WD24/25] - Memory Table not Displaying
September 17, 2020 12:17PM
Did you ever consider a job as software tester in Montpellier thumbs up

Arie
Re: [WD24/25] - Memory Table not Displaying
September 17, 2020 12:29PM
Hi JP,

did you do a TableDisplay(Table,tainit) after fillingthe Table control?

Kind regards,
Guenter Predl
office@windev.at
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.