Advanced

Onedrive [WD22]

Posted by ISO 
ISO
Onedrive [WD22]
September 09, 2020 01:27PM
Hi

Has anyone any experience of integrating OneDrive into WD project

specifically i need to share folders/files with other OneDrive accounts.

any help or ideas, link etc would be appreciated

thanks

ISO
pao
Re: Onedrive [WD22]
September 09, 2020 05:38PM
I never used onedrive but have done one WB app integrated with the calendar of microsoft. I have used the API (REST / JSON) provided by microsoft and it was possible to do what we need at that time.

Take a look at [docs.microsoft.com] to see if it helps.

Regards

Paulo Oliveira
Al
September 09, 2020 09:57PM
Hello ISO

I have my project in OneDrive for a few months now and have not had any problems. This is just single user though so I don't know how it would perform or handle multiple users.

Regards
Al
Ola
September 10, 2020 11:53AM
Hi ISO,

I also have a small app using files on OneDrive (plus a local parameter file), calculating the calories of the foods I eat and consume. In principle it could be be used as a multiuser app, but so far I have tested it only myself. No problems so far, except that it tells me that I eat too many calories and move too littlespinning smiley sticking its tongue out.

Best regards
Ola
ISO
September 10, 2020 01:46PM
Thank you everyone

I m currently looking into Microsoft Graph, looks just the ticket. Thanks again.
Al
September 10, 2020 02:41PM
Hello Ola

Good to know it is possible to develop "Smart Apps" in Windev

Couldn't resist smileys with beer

Regards
Al
Ola
September 14, 2020 01:49PM
Hi Al

I was surprised, too!smileys with beer

Best regards
Ola
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.