Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[WD25] Native Mariadb access error

Posted by ccc2 
ccc2
[WD25] Native Mariadb access error
July 30, 2020 03:04PM
Hi ,
I have windows app that connect to mariadb . this is old program and running without any problem until after I upgrade WD25

on some PC win10 , I get this error while on others is ok

Error Opening Connection to ()
Native MariaDB access error
Error Number = 27

The Mariadb client layersmaynot installed properly
No access library MariaDB was found , the libmariadb.dll module (32 bits) or one of itsd ependencies was not loaded

system error details:
Specific module cannot be found

I confuse , I had the libmariadb.dll in the same folder as the exe .

what going on , is this bugs in WD25 ? or am i missing something ?
PCS website still same
"This native access is compatible with the client layers of MariaDB (libpq.dll)."
Argus
Re: [WD25] Native Mariadb access error
July 30, 2020 04:00PM
you updated to WD25... So you need to replace the mariadb native access v24 with the v25 in your configuration/installer...

Another possible problem is that when creating your new exe, you did it in 64 bits instead of 32 (or the contrary) and the mariadb client dll has not been changed accordingly
Re: [WD25] Native Mariadb access error
July 31, 2020 09:13AM
Hi,
It is possible that some users does not have rights to read libmariadb.dll so some works and some not.

BR,
Alen
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.