Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Affichage

Posted by Balde 
Balde
Affichage
July 10, 2020 12:13AM
Salut!!!!
J'ai un souci avec une application que j'ai développé sur windev, quand je génère l'exécutable après l'installation certaines images ne s'affichent pas et les couleurs que j'ai coloré certains textes ne se colore pas...
Quelqu'un pourrait m'aider. Merci d'avance
Al
Re: Affichage
July 10, 2020 12:17AM
Hello Balde

This is an English Language forum - Please post in English

Google translate works quite well

Hello!!!!
I have a problem with an application that I developed on windev, when I generate the executable after installation certain images do not appear and the colors that I have colored certain texts do not color ...
Someone could help me. thank you in advance

Regards
AL
Balde
July 10, 2020 04:54AM
Hello !!!! I have a problem with an application that I developed on windev, when I became executable after certain images did not appear and the colors that I colored certain texts did not color ... Someone could help me. thank you in advance
July 10, 2020 06:58AM
Hi "Balde",

which version of WINDEV are you using?

Kind regards,
Guenter Predl
office@windev.at
Argus
July 10, 2020 03:29PM
How are the images 'set'?
- are you referecing them on disk
- are they set in the windev editor directly

How and when are you changing the colors in question ? By code ? What code ?
Balde
July 11, 2020 01:47AM
Windev 20
Balde
July 11, 2020 01:52AM
the images are in the project directory but there is only one image not displayed after installation ... colors after validation of a condition when displaying a table.
Al
July 11, 2020 03:01AM
Hello Balde

For the images, you can try creating some invisible image controls on a window that link to the images from the project directory - any window will do.
This will embed them in the project exe

For the colours, if they are named window constants e.g "lightred" then in a table you can reference them in the tabledisplay() event or just in the code.

For a row
Table[Table]..Brushcolor = LightRed //background
Table[Table]..color = Black //text

For cell 5 of the current column and row
Table[Table][5]..Brushcolor = LightRed //background
Table[Table][5]..color = Black //text

To set them back to original
Table[Table]..Brushcolor = DefaultColor //background
Table[Table]..color = color //text

Also check the help for "Color constants"

Regards
Al

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2020 03:15AM by Al.
Balde
July 11, 2020 04:27PM
Hello al !!!
for the colors I used the same code as you, in the development version it works without problem but once I generate the executable and I install, it does not work anymore ... thank you
Argus
July 11, 2020 04:37PM
show us your code, both for images and colors
Balde
July 11, 2020 04:52PM
For color : in french Table_produits[table_produits ]..couleur = RougeClair
For images : Table_sortie.col_mvt = "\img_sortie.png"
Argus
July 13, 2020 02:41PM
First possible problem is WHERE these codes are placed... If not at the right place, you wont have the desired effect. But you are not telling us where they are, so nothing to add

Second possible problem is that img_sortie.png is not in the directory it should be at the time you are using it. With a relative path as this one, the file is looked for in the CURRENT DIRECTORY, and that directory may change based on the use of a number of instructions...

So, first, check that your image was installed with your exe in the exe directory (as I suppose that is where you WANT it) then use fexedir in your instruction to be sure that you are getting the image from the right place.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.