Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WD 25 and Anchoring

Posted by SteveSitas 
WD 25 and Anchoring
July 04, 2020 01:34PM
Hi,
has anybody observed any strange things with anchoring and WINDEV 25?
I have a lot of internal windows, where I have 2 tables and a splitter in the middle.
When I run or test the app, the splitter always "sticks" in the middle of the window - I use to be able to give the tables whatever height I liked, during runtime.
This happens with new apps in WD25, apps transferred from WD21, apps that use the registry or use an XML file for saving the parameters ..
Any Ideas?

Regards
Steven Sitas
Re: WD 25 and Anchoring
July 15, 2020 05:20PM
Hi Steven,

This happens to me, but it happens with Windows 7. If I test and run the same project with Windows 10, then everything is O.K.

Best Regards

Vassilis Boutsikas
Re: WD 25 and Anchoring
July 16, 2020 09:44AM
Hi Vassilis,

seems like the defaults on a spitter control don't work as expected sometime after v21.
For v25 where the splitter control has Maximum Position = -1 (this is the automatic mode) I changed to Maximum Position=4000 and it seems to work for Windows 10.
As soon as I find some free time I will send a "bug report" to PCSoft ...

Regards
Steven Sitas
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.