Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WebDev Upgrades

Posted by JP 
JP
WebDev Upgrades
June 08, 2020 01:15PM
Hi All

I have been using WebDev for a while and do like it. I have 4 websites up and running in WebDev 23. However, every time I have ever bought a new version of WebDev and tried to upgrade my sites I end up with so many problems. I always end up scrapping the WebDev on the server completely, reinstalling from scratch, and re-uploading all my sites from scratch (after recompiling in the newer version). This has become such a pain that we dont bother to uprgade 23 to 24 and now 25. So I thought I would ask the community what is the right procedure to follow because surely it is possible to buy a new verison of WebDev and upgrade existing sites without all this hassle. So If I buy version 25 what would be the step-by-step process to upgrade my version 23 sites without having to completely uninstall and start from scratch? You help would be appreciated because I would like to use version 25.

Thanks
Re: WebDev Upgrades
June 11, 2020 12:03PM
Hi All,

it applies to me as well. My site runs WAS V24 and I plan to upgrade to V25. So if someone knows Please let us know.

Regards

Vassilis Boutsikas
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.