Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[WB24]Looper Attribute

Posted by ericus 
[WB24]Looper Attribute
June 07, 2020 02:27PM
Good day

I have a looper based on a query. In the looper I want to add another attribute based on a check box I place in the looper.

This control is not linked to an item in the query on which the looper is based.

Why can I not change the value of that atribute to either true or false (1 or 0) based on some condition?

As an example, after the looper is displayed i run for i = 1 to loopercount and check some other condition. Based on that condition I just want to change the value of the attribute.

I have tried every scenario from browsing looper to Ajax looper, direct access to the attributes and even created a calculated field in the original query with a default value of 0 which I then try and use by accessing the attribute.

It just does not happen for me. For some strange reason, the very last record of the looper will display the correct value.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Ericus Steyn
Re: [WB24]Looper Attribute
June 07, 2020 03:33PM
Hi Ericus,

Looks like perhaps you forgot the subscript of the attribute of the checkbox, that would explain only the last line being updated.
But you didn't provide any code so it's just a guess.
I usually do this stuf in the row display code of the looper, where you don't need a subscript for the attributes.

Kind regards,
Piet
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.