Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WB24 - ReturntoCapture()

Posted by AadG 
WB24 - ReturntoCapture()
June 02, 2020 12:50PM
Hi all,

I'm trying to use ReturnToCapure in WB24. It says that this cannot be used in Servercode. I tried to execute a button with ReturnToCapture in the browsercode section but no result. Has anybody a solution for this. I need a mandatory field but when I use Mandatory, executionspeed goes down drastically. Have to wait about 20sec til my screen shows.

Best regards,

Aad
Re: WB24 - ReturntoCapture()
June 02, 2020 02:34PM
maybe this helps?

ReturntoCapture
June 02, 2020 02:45PM
Hi Jan,

No. Setfocus() and ReturnToCapture() do not respond. I think found a bypass but have to do some tests.
BTW, did you receive my mail about your e-mailexample. I received the WD25 example, but I still have WD24.

Do you have by any chance the WD24 example in your possesion.

Best regards,

Aad
Argus
June 02, 2020 04:41PM
Make sure that your button runs ONLY browser code, otherwise the returntocapture WILL function, but will then be superseeded by the page refresh done on the server side of things.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.