Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[WM24] Generate Android

Posted by Xon_Jack 
[WM24] Generate Android
June 02, 2020 04:29AM
Hello i still struggling with this case, i'm still new using windev so not really know i try many times and the error message always same.This is the error message :

Failure creating the Android application named <D:\My Mobile Projects\OTP_TEST\Exe\OTP_TEST.apk>.

Command line: "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_172\bin\java.exe" -Duser.dir="D:\My Mobile Projects\OTP_TEST\Android\Gen" "-Dorg.gradle.appname=D:\My Mobile Projects\OTP_TEST\Android\Gen" -classpath "D:\Windev24\Personal\Android\Gradle\lib\gradle-launcher-4.4.1.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain assembleDebug -b "D:\My Mobile Projects\OTP_TEST\Android\Gen\build.gradle"

Error returned:
WARNING: Configuration 'compile' is obsolete and has been replaced with 'implementation'.
It will be removed at the end of 2018
registerResGeneratingTask is deprecated, use registerGeneratedResFolders(FileCollection)
registerResGeneratingTask is deprecated, use registerGeneratedResFolders(FileCollection)
:makeJar UP-TO-DATE
:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
:preDebugBuild
Download [dl.google.com]
:preDebugBuild FAILED

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Could not resolve all files for configuration ':debugCompileClasspath'.
> Could not find com.google.android.gms:play-service-base:15.0.0.
Searched in the following locations:
file:/D:/Windev24/Personal/Android/AndroidSDK/extras/m2repository/com/google/android/gms/play-service-base/15.0.0/play-service-base-15.0.0.pom
file:/D:/Windev24/Personal/Android/AndroidSDK/extras/m2repository/com/google/android/gms/play-service-base/15.0.0/play-service-base-15.0.0.jar
file:/D:/Windev24/Personal/Android/AndroidSDK/extras/google/m2repository/com/google/android/gms/play-service-base/15.0.0/play-service-base-15.0.0.pom
file:/D:/Windev24/Personal/Android/AndroidSDK/extras/google/m2repository/com/google/android/gms/play-service-base/15.0.0/play-service-base-15.0.0.jar
file:/D:/Windev24/Personal/Android/AndroidSDK/extras/android/m2repository/com/google/android/gms/play-service-base/15.0.0/play-service-base-15.0.0.pom
file:/D:/Windev24/Personal/Android/AndroidSDK/extras/android/m2repository/com/google/android/gms/play-service-base/15.0.0/play-service-base-15.0.0.jar
[dl.google.com]
[dl.google.com]
[jcenter.bintray.com]
[jcenter.bintray.com]
file:/D:/My Mobile Projects/OTP_TEST/Android/Gen/libs/play-service-base-15.0.0.jar
file:/D:/My Mobile Projects/OTP_TEST/Android/Gen/libs/play-service-base.jar
Required by:
project :
> Could not find com.google.firebase:firebase-auth:15.0.1.
Searched in the following locations:
file:/D:/Windev24/Personal/Android/AndroidSDK/extras/m2repository/com/google/firebase/firebase-auth/15.0.1/firebase-auth-15.0.1.pom
file:/D:/Windev24/Personal/Android/AndroidSDK/extras/m2repository/com/google/firebase/firebase-auth/15.0.1/firebase-auth-15.0.1.jar
file:/D:/Windev24/Personal/Android/AndroidSDK/extras/google/m2repository/com/google/firebase/firebase-auth/15.0.1/firebase-auth-15.0.1.pom
file:/D:/Windev24/Personal/Android/AndroidSDK/extras/google/m2repository/com/google/firebase/firebase-auth/15.0.1/firebase-auth-15.0.1.jar
file:/D:/Windev24/Personal/Android/AndroidSDK/extras/android/m2repository/com/google/firebase/firebase-auth/15.0.1/firebase-auth-15.0.1.pom
file:/D:/Windev24/Personal/Android/AndroidSDK/extras/android/m2repository/com/google/firebase/firebase-auth/15.0.1/firebase-auth-15.0.1.jar
[dl.google.com]
[dl.google.com]
[jcenter.bintray.com]
[jcenter.bintray.com]
file:/D:/My Mobile Projects/OTP_TEST/Android/Gen/libs/firebase-auth-15.0.1.jar
file:/D:/My Mobile Projects/OTP_TEST/Android/Gen/libs/firebase-auth.jar
Required by:
project :

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at [help.gradle.org]

BUILD FAILED in 12s
2 actionable tasks: 1 executed, 1 up-to-date

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2020 04:29AM by Xon_Jack.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.