Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[WM-24] How to use Java code in Windev ?

Posted by Xon_Jack 
[WM-24] How to use Java code in Windev ?
May 18, 2020 04:26AM
Hello guys,i have a problem with my project,I need to use OTP in my project but i try using Android Studio and using java and firebase,how to apply java and connection for firebase in windev ?
Thank You
Re: [WM-24] How to use Java code in Windev ?
May 18, 2020 08:02AM
In french [www.fekwx.com]
May 19, 2020 04:03AM
Thank you for reply,can i know how to import firebase and google-json to dependencies in windev mobile? because when i download google-json and took it to my project file from firebase ,but when me generate the apps the Integreting remote dependencies not show the path of firebase and my JSON can help me about this one ?
May 19, 2020 07:18AM
I didn't really understand your question
If you want to download a file from firebase then you have this page for windev
[www.fekwx.com]
For windev mobile
[www.fekwx.com]
May 19, 2020 07:51AM
To add firebase
[help.windev.com]
May 20, 2020 05:01AM
I think he meant on how to add the dependencies for firebase and google play services in the app generation, because in the video provided in the forum page you posted, specifically on the "intégration de dépendances distantes" at 2:51 of the video, the dependencies for firebase and google play were already installed

Popoy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I didn't really understand your question
> If you want to download a file from firebase then
> you have this page for windev
> [www.fekwx.com]
> For windev mobile
> [www.fekwx.com]
May 26, 2020 04:01AM
This is the screen shot of my question before ,i already import my gradle android studio to windev using file jar,but google gms and firebase library why not import on this screen shot? because me stuck until this step.
Attachments:
open | download - 2.jpg (143.5 KB)
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.