Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[WD23] Bar code does not print!?!?!? - Solved!

Posted by Ola 
Ola
[WD23] Bar code does not print!?!?!? - Solved!
May 17, 2020 01:16PM
Hi all,

I have a report with a bar code in the "end of document" -section. It prints OK. I also have an optional "FooterBlock"-section, which under certain conditions replaces the "end of document" -section. It has a similar bar code in it. When activated, this optional block also prints OK, except for the bar code; the bar code in the optional block doesn't print at all, no matter what I try.

Any hints, what might be the reason for this, and how to fix it?

Best regards
Ola

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2020 09:12PM by Ola.
Ola
Re: [WD23] Bar code does not print!?!?!?
May 18, 2020 08:47PM
This is really weird. There are several fields in this problem block, most of which print OK. The nice fields are all simple single line text or currency fields. But there are two fields which do not print at all. The other is the bar code mentioned in my previous message and the other is a multi line text field (a memo type field). I have checked and re-checked everything, including the visibility settings. Everything should be correct, but they just don't print. I'm getting desparate!

best regards
Ola
Ola
Re: [WD23] Bar code does not print!?!?!?
May 18, 2020 09:12PM
Hi all,

Problem solved.

I added these codes to the block code section:

rNotes_Footer..Visible = True
BAR_CODE_Footer..Visible = True

Now they print. This really was weird, because the fields had their "visible"-checkboxes checked, and there were no visible = False commands for these fields anywhere in the code.

Best regards
Ola
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.