Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[WD 22] Suppress Page Footer in the last page

Posted by sivakrith 
[WD 22] Suppress Page Footer in the last page
April 18, 2020 04:41PM
Hello,

How to suppress printing of Page Footer in the last page ?

I print Page number at the end of every page (Page Footer) and also at the end of the document. What I get at the end of the document is both Page Footer contents and also End of document contents., which should be avoided.

Is there any way to suppress printing of Page Footer at the end of the document ? Available option at the Block Code level doesn't have this option.

Any idea ?

Happiness Always
BKR Sivaprakash
Re: [WD 22] Suppress Page Footer in the last page
April 19, 2020 01:15AM
In the report editor. If you don't want to see your footer. Select that section, edit block description, UI, set to invisible
April 20, 2020 03:54AM
JCarson,

I want the footer, but the contents should not get printed on the last page. Otherway, can I set a field to invisible based on page number or page count [ last page ] ?
April 20, 2020 09:26AM
Got it.

Selecting the following settings:

Print the "End of Document" block INSTEAD of the 'Page Footer" block on the last page

The "End of document" is stuck to the "Page footer" block
The "Page footer" block is not printed at the bottom of the page, it is stuck to the previous blocks

With the above settings, End of Document got printed at the correct place with NO Page footer, on the last page.

Thanks.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.