Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2 bugs I hope it fix in WD25/WM25

Posted by ccc2 
ccc2
2 bugs I hope it fix in WD25/WM25
February 17, 2020 10:05AM
Hi ,

I hope these 2 bugs is fixed in WD25/WM25, if not i will skip this version upgrade
1. project graph . some people advice me to use project explorer which I have to do in WD24/WM24 . but I use to using project graph to navigate.

2. compiler unable detect error . this problem can cause you to spent hours looking for error . you compile no error but you get error when run . sometime I spent hours looking for error which cause by typo in the command . once took me 3 days to find .
I don't know what wrong with the compiler. when I compile no error but when I open the code window where the type is, then error show up.

all the update for WD24/WM24 but none fixed these issues .
Re: 2 bugs I hope it fix in WD25/WM25
February 17, 2020 11:44AM
Hi ccc2,

did you inform PC Soft? If there is nothing written it will not get on their list!

Kind regards,
Guenter Predl
office@windev.at
ccc2
Re: 2 bugs I hope it fix in WD25/WM25
February 18, 2020 05:05AM
yes i did . but when will PCS fix it , that will be different story

same attitude with EXACT , report bugs but when will it fix , will depend on developer team in Netherlands
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.