Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WM 22 Android: trick to selecting a looper?

Posted by Peter Muckle 
WM 22 Android: trick to selecting a looper?
February 05, 2020 08:56PM
Hi All,

I have a looper which won't let me select a row, the first row is selected and nothing happens when I tap another row.

I have another looper which allows selection, and I can't work out the difference between the two.

Can anyone please suggest which setting I need to change?

Thanks very much

Pete
Re: WM 22 Android: trick to selecting a looper?
February 05, 2020 10:37PM
Pete

Do you use (ATT) Attributes to select a row in the looper?

[infosonline.net]
February 05, 2020 11:00PM
Hi,

I use ATT attributes to return the GUID once selected.

I need to have the selection bar/background visible because it is to move the rows up and down.

Thanks
February 06, 2020 02:50AM
I've now found that both looper selection bars show on Android 6, but only one works on Android 9...
February 06, 2020 11:24AM
Hi Peter,
what kind of control do you have in your looper?
I had the same problem on trying to selecting a row of a looper exactly on the description of an Edit control, and that prevents it.
If that's your case, try swapping the edits with statics, or insert a Button with an invisible background, as big as the entire row of the looper, move it in the foreground (via the Modification pane), and his Click event, add this code:

ExecuteProcess(LOOP_Sample, trtSelection)

Hope this helps.
February 06, 2020 03:07PM
Hi,

Yes, that did help - thanks ever so much!

I swapped for statics and added the invisible button, and it now works on both 6 and 9!

Thanks again for the tip.

Peter
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.