Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[WD24]how to print very small barcode

Posted by ccc2 
ccc2
[WD24]how to print very small barcode
January 28, 2020 02:53AM
Hi,
when I try to print very small barcode 14 x 6 mm on zebra barcode printer, I keep getting warning barcode is too small , click continue but nothing come out. but when i using ZPL command, it print out.

is there way to print without using ZPL command ?
Re: [WD24]how to print very small barcode
January 29, 2020 04:42PM
Hi, this warning is correct. Scanners will not be able to read a barcode that small!

Kind regards,
Guenter Predl
office@windev.at
ccc2
January 30, 2020 08:52AM
gpredl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi, this warning is correct. Scanners will not be
> able to read a barcode that small!

The warning is wrong. the printer can print the small barcode .
I try Zebra designer to create and print the small barcode without any problem.

at first I also though scanner will have problem but to my surprise when i test , my old barcode scanner has no problem scanning it .
I only having trouble scan using phone .

is there a way to print using WD report ? I really don't want to use ZPL (Zebra Programming language) commands to print which will cause alot additional code for just print a barcode
ccc2
February 17, 2020 02:39AM
found a solution.
I use zebra designer to create the layout then output the ZPL code and use the ZPL code in WD and replace some of the stringsmileys with beer
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.