Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[WD24] Scheduler control problems - Solved

Posted by Al 
Al
[WD24] Scheduler control problems - Solved
January 24, 2020 09:04AM
Hello All

I am trying to make sense of the Scheduler control without much luck as it appears that there are no usable row, column or cell properties available.

The example creates a new task by clicking on a new task button. The screen that pops up is dumb and wants the user to input everything.
My programming style would get the user to double click on a cell in the schedule and the new task screen would pre-fill the date and the resource but that data doesn't seem to be available.
There doesn't seem to be any current row or column info as there is in a table
The example shows a week number panel but that is tied to the starting date, it should at least be possible to click on a column/ cell and have the week number re-calculate to the week number for that date but the date value is not available

I have tried capturing the cell information is an appointment variable but an empty cell has no task key value so it crashes

Has anyone used the Scheduler control and has some hints ?

Regards
Al

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2020 10:08AM by Al.
Al
Re: [WD24] Scheduler control problems - Solved
January 25, 2020 10:10AM
Hello All

The second scheduler example had the answers.
Scheduler.InfoXY() will return the data from a cell

Regards
Al
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.