Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[WM24]: Install Android APK

Posted by IsmirB 
[WM24]: Install Android APK
December 17, 2019 07:26PM
Hi to all.

I'm create android application and connect from application to FTP server and download new version of same application.
Is it possible and how to install APK file when application is opened. I can see on deploy from Windev mobile, if application is already
opened windev install new version without any problem close and start it again.

Please, If someone has solution. I get some parse error with ShelExecute()

Error message:
"There is a problem parsing package"

OR. How you provide automatic update of Windev mobile Android applications.

Thank you in advance.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2019 10:15PM by IsmirB.
Re: [WM24]: Install Android APK
December 18, 2019 07:15PM
Pozdrav Ismir

Jesi probao podići aplikaciju na Google play, Imam neke aplikacije na Google Play kad izvršim doradu podignem gore a aplikacija se automatski ažurira na mobilnim telefonima.

Radim trenutno WM aplikaciju koja će se morati isto automatski ažurirati pa ću vidjeti kako će to šljakati

[infosonline.net]
Re: [WM24]: Install Android APK
December 19, 2019 09:58AM
E pozdrav, Izvini, ali moramo ovdje na engleskom, takva su pravila foruma bila. Mislimd a su i sada. Da nas ne blokiraju. smiling smiley

Yes. I wasn't try on Google Play. If you make it, please, send me info about process.
In a mean time I was find what was a problem. It was version of Android. You must have minimum version 5 of Android.
Even it is declared from PC SOFT , for HF access 4.0. But for some other functionality, it will not work.

I read date and time of .APK file from server side and then from local side. If it is a different then process ShelExecute() and close application for another start of new version. It work like a charm, but with newer versions of Android.

Best regards and thank you for answer.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.