Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[WM24] How to automatically refresh/update tables and loopers?

Posted by RobertLeo 
[WM24] How to automatically refresh/update tables and loopers?
December 16, 2019 05:10AM
Is there a way to make the mobile application refresh to update the tables and loopers when new data is added/modified? Currently I have a problem with the app where any modifications I do doesn't appear until minutes later.
Re: [WM24] How to automatically refresh/update tables and loopers?
December 17, 2019 12:21AM
Data is manipulated with a web or windev app ? And then the mobile app responds slowly ? Is that your question. Please profide more info on what you are using what db you are using etc etc. Otherwise I can onley guess

regards
December 17, 2019 02:48AM
the gist of it is that the data for the tables and loopers are stored within the server using HFSQL, they are edited from the mobile app, the problem I am facing is that when manipulating the data from the mobile app, as there are no refreshes, the appended/added data will not appear until minutes afterwards, hence why I need a method to make the mobile app refresh the data as soon as the changes are made.
December 17, 2019 09:00AM
Ok I see. if you work with databinding on tables it is just a setting otherwise there are coolhyperfile functions to do auto update on change. Look in the help. This is a hyperfile option out of the box

regards
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.