Internal Window question
October 16, 2019 12:11PM
Hi,

I have a question, because I need to clarify:

I have a window "WIN_QUICK2" in this window is a IWC_Artikel internal window control init without any internal window.

IWListDeleteAll(IWC_Artikel)

HReadFirst(Artikel,ArtikelNr)
WHILE NOT HOut(Artikel)
	IWListAdd(IWC_Artikel,IW_QUICK_Artikel,Artikel.ArtikelNr)
	HReadNext(Artikel,ArtikelNr)
END
So do I load the internal window control, the reason is, I want to "swipe" the content, there are only few products, so this is not a concern.

Swiping per programming is IWListNext(IWC_Artikel) or IWListPrevious(IWC_Artikel) works

As you can see, I pass a parameter to the internal window, itentifying the window with nArtikelNr (as a parameter) or as "EDT_ArtikelNr" with is an edit field in the internal window IW_Quick_Artikel

So now to the real question;

If I add in WIN_QUICK2 a button, with

info(IW_Quick_Artikel.value) //Displays always nothing

info(IW_Quick_Artikel.EDT_ArtikelNr) //Is always 1 (regardless the swipe window count, regardless displayed EDT_ArtikelNr)

Info({"IWC_Artikel.EDT_ArtikelNr",indControl}) //Displays the right ArtikelNr!!!!

Is this ok, per random, or not intended like this???

If I write

Info(IWC_Artikel.EDT_ArtikelNr) //Syntax error

Is there another solution to get the content of the actual internal window??
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.