Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[WX25] French Brochure Available

Posted by dmontaine 
[WX25] French Brochure Available
October 04, 2019 04:52PM
Anyone have a summary for us English speakers.
Re: [WX25] French Brochure Available
October 06, 2019 08:59AM
Hi Donald,

I could, but I'm definitely not allowed to publish a translation of the pdf. For your own home-use the following recipe:

1 - Open DeepL, Google's experimental KI translation site https://www.deepl.com/translator Make sure to switch to "French" at the left and to "English" at the right side.

2 - Open the PDF and select the French text to translate using your mouse. Do a Ctrl-C to copy ...

3 - Switch to DeepL and Ctrl-V the text into the left input field. Wait some seconds

4 - be aware that DeepL is not a software engineer and notoriously will translate the French "Champs" to "field" instead of "control". Some other misunderstandings are to be expected, but grosso modo DeepL will be able to give you a good insight.

Kind regards,
Guenter Predl
office@windev.at
October 06, 2019 11:02AM
Hi Guenter,
unfortunately, you cannot copy text from the French PDF - Ctrl-C doesn't work

Regards
Steven Sitas
October 06, 2019 01:03PM
Hi Steven,

no problem, I downloaded it and on my computer selection and copy works without any troubles!

Example:

CENTRE DE SUIVI DE PROJETS 038Nouveauté WD WB WMEXIGENCE: PLATEFORMES CIBLESIl devient possible de spécifier sur quelles platefomes doit fonctionner l’exigence:• Windows 32 bits• Windows 64 bits• Linux• Web• iOS• Android• ...Gain apporté par la nouveauté 25 :Visez juste !

Kind regards,
Guenter Predl
office@windev.at
October 06, 2019 01:05PM
Hello Steven,

Sure you can look at this one:

WD25 French Brochure PDF
October 07, 2019 11:04AM
Hello members!

It's possible to use copy-paste, but you have to unlock the PDF.
There are many web based unlockers for this purpose, as I do.

Regards

Vassilis
ccc2
October 09, 2019 06:08PM
Report editor available for android. definitely upgrade

PCS better don't bullshit me this time

ANDROID STATE EDITOR That's it! In version 25, the report editor is available in Android! Your current states work natively on Android! In version 25, it becomes possible to run a iPrintReport on Windows, Linux, Web, iOS and now in Android.
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.