Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WM24: problem confirmed with Android 9 and TargetSDK:28

Posted by Rubén Sánchez 
WM24: problem confirmed with Android 9 and TargetSDK:28
August 30, 2019 01:47PM
Hi, after more than a month and a half of exchange of messages and examples with the technical service of PcSoft I have confirmed that there is indeed a problem with the applications generated by WM24 and TargetSDK:28 on Android 9 devices (required by Google since this August for the publication of applications in their store). In particular (at least in my case, I don't know if there are other problems) the error occurs when using access instructions to HFSQL. It doesn't matter which one, from a simple CreationIfNotExist or a simple hClose. The program apparently works without problems, but when the application closes in the system logs there are errors with the HFSQL .so libraries, and if the application runs again when it closes it it already shows a message from the system saying that the application still doesn't work well.

After its confirmation after more than a month and a half from the first message only remains to wait for the corresponding patch.

The only positive thing about all this is that in this time I have been able to study other options such as the combination of the Dart language and the Flutter framework that seem very promising and with real and efficient support from Google.

Greetings

Ruben

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.