Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Image in upper left corner. (WD21)

Posted by Niek 
Niek
Image in upper left corner. (WD21)
August 15, 2019 04:33PM
Hi,

How can I replace/change the 'wd image' in the upper left corner on each window ?
Re: Image in upper left corner. (WD21)
August 15, 2019 05:25PM
Hi,

what are you doing? I suspect that you're using a RAD. Which RAD? Most times you will find one or more window templates in \My Projects\YourProjectName\Templates\WD\--NameOfTheme--\ All window files in WINDEV have file extension of .wdw Right click the .wdw file and open it. Now you can change the window's appearance to your taste. Please, if you want us to help you then tell us what you are exactly doing. Thank you!

Kind regards,
Guenter Predl
office@windev.at
Niek
August 16, 2019 08:38AM
Hi Guenter,

This is not about RAD.... I never use RAD.

I just want to replace the icon in the upper left corner on ech window I develop.
What i see now is the Windev icon (WD).
JP
August 16, 2019 08:43AM
Niek

Open the Window's "Describing the Window" dialog. Go to the Image tab. Enter an ico image file for the top-left corner icon of the window in the field "Icons:"

JP
Niek
August 16, 2019 09:07AM
Found it.

When you generate the exe you can coose an icon.
Niek
August 16, 2019 09:18AM
Thank you
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.