Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[WD] Is this solution possible?

Posted by RAUL 
[WD] Is this solution possible?
July 01, 2019 03:41PM
Hi everyone.

I need to receive some commands or even only data in a running Win app (exe). Basically, it will receive numbers in order to achive some calcullations and then, return the result.

The data or commands must be passed to this app thru a DLL function. Why this way? Because that's the only way possible in this context. I see WD doesn't generate DLLs from a project, so I must to figure out that too.

Do you have any sugestions? This app is for trading with MT4 (perhaps some of you guys are trading Forex or other instruments.)

Note for traders: some brokers provide EAs with extended terminals in order to make the trading easier; this is not my case but I don't like those solutions anyway. In my case, what I want is to automate the amount of money I allow myself to risk in each trade. In order to accomplish this I need to pass to the running app: symbol, pippoint, spread, and so on. If I want to risk for instance 1.5% of my capital, the app will calculate the SL and TP pips I need to set in my new trade. It will be great to fire the trade directly from that app too.

Best regards.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.