Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Resetting false Analysis "generation required"

Posted by Jeff Graham 
Resetting false Analysis "generation required"
June 19, 2019 01:02AM
Greetings,

For some time my WDGPU analysis for user groupware always says generation needed but it is read only so I ignored that.

Yesterday my project analysis started the same thing. I can generate the analysis and check it in. Then when I go to make a setup or open the project it says the analysis has changed and should be generated. Even if I do that but that does not stop the constant messages saying the analysis has changed when it has not. I have tried repairing the analysis and the project to no avail.

Does anyone know how to fix this annoying issue?

BTW my analysis has HF and SQL Server tables but it always has. I did recently update my SQL Server tables with the Native driver.

Jeff Graham
Cascade Consulting

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2019 01:05AM by Jeff Graham.
pao
Re: Resetting false Analysis "generation required"
June 19, 2019 12:43PM
Be careful with the MSSQL tables and the analysis if you sync the analysis with the external databases
For me it's a problem, sometimes the date fields are changed to datetime and so on in the analysis.
I'm not sure why but it as something to do with the MSSQL server version, we have several MSSQL intallations with diferent versions and in some cases this was a problem.

When we have tables in MSSQL the option Propose to synchronize with the external databases of the analysis is always set to Never to be sure that we don't have problems in the future.

Regards

Paulo Oliveira

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2019 02:49PM by pao.
Re: Resetting false Analysis "generation required"
June 20, 2019 04:32PM
Thanks for the tip!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.