Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

IOS App Rejected from app store WM24

Posted by cabinetman 
IOS App Rejected from app store WM24
June 01, 2019 07:46PM
Hello All,

I updated my app from version 23 to 24 made a few changes and uploaded it to the app store for review. It was rejected by Apple :

During review, your app installed or launched executable code, which is not permitted on the App Store. Specifically, your app uses the itms-services URL scheme to install an app.

Found on the french forum that this is a issue with a patch.
link to FAQ from French forum:
[faq.pcsoft.fr]

It says to request the update but I can not find it.
Has anyone run into this yet and have the path for the update?

Dennis
Re: IOS App Rejected from app store WM24
June 02, 2019 06:22AM
Hi. You can ask for it here [stg.webdev.info]. Maybe you must ask for the english version.

Rubén
stefan.kern
July 03, 2019 04:49PM
Hi Dennis,

have you solved the Problem?

I had the same, then I update WM to Version 75h, and now the app is refused, with following reason:

Guideline 2.5.1 - Performance - Software Requirements

We noticed that your app uses HealthKit, but your app does not appear to include any primary features that require health or fitness data.

The intended use of HealthKit is to share health or fitness data with other apps or devices, and it should be used only in apps that require this data as a part of the app's core functionality.

Thanks for info!

Best Regards

Stefan.
July 03, 2019 07:05PM
Hello Stefan,

Yes PCSoft sent me a patch to fix my issue but it is different from yours. I would send a request to Tech support.

Dennis
Stefan Kern
July 03, 2019 08:42PM
Hello all,

if someone has the same Problem:

In the xcode Project generated by WM is the plist.info file.
There is - I do not know why an entry for Health Kit. No idea why WM is adding this entry.
If you compile with 23 there is none.

I deleted it, and re-submitted the app.

I think this should work, I am waiting for apples Response.

Best Regards

Stefan.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.