Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to permanently change the width of each blade in "Responsive" web sites.

Posted by MichaelR 
Hello:
I'm designing a "Responsive" web page [WB23], and I see there are three blades (Desktop, Tablet and Mobile) which have a established width in pixels, and which can be resized using the handlers (left and right arrows). However, once a change the desired width for a blade, it always change back to the original size. I also tried to change it and save it, but thaat doesn't change this behavior.

There is a description for each blade, but the width (in pixels) in not there...

Any help on this?

Thanks
Michael
Hello Micheal,

2 ways

1) Where you see the names of the blades is a small black arrow pointing to the left drag that one will resize the blades.

2) select the blade right click on a empty space of the page and set the width in GUI tab of the description of the page.

Dennis
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.