Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

TinyMCE in Windev (22)

Posted by pietvanz 
TinyMCE in Windev (22)
May 12, 2019 01:01PM
Hi,

Since the Webdev html edit control is still producing outdated HTML and insists on placing body tags around the html, even if the content is empty, I was searching for a different solution.
I managed to integrate TinyMCE into a .net web browser control using a webdev awp page. This awp page contains an input field, using TiniMCE, and works perfectly when tested in Webdev.
In Windev, I load the page with DOTNET_IE.Navigate ("http: //xxx.awp") and the communication is done using InVokeScript, which calls a JavaScript function that returns the content to the awp page. Another function sets the content.
All of this works fine, but to my disappointment I noticed that I cannot use the Delete key or other shortcut keys such as Ctrl-X or Ctrl -U inside the editor field. The TinyMCE menu options do all work. I have already tried DOTNET_IE.WebBrowserShortcutsEnabled = -1 (or 1 or True), but it seems to have no effect.
Windev is set to use IE 11 inside the browser control.
I'm not a dotnet expert, so many of the possible solutions using Google search are beyond my understanding.

Can someone shed a light?

Thanks in advance,
Piet
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.