Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WM22: In-App purchases

Posted by Peter Muckle 
WM22: In-App purchases
May 07, 2019 08:57AM
Hi All,

I want to put an app on Play store, with an In-App purchase, but can't find an example and the help doesn't go much beyond describing the functions. I just need to code for a single purchase/upgrade, which will make multiple buttons/functions active.

Are there any examples available, or can someone outline what I need to do please? Assume no knowledge of In-App purchases. My other option is to have a full version on a 30-day trial, with a separate paid version, but want to avoid this if possible.

Thanks for any help

Peter
Re: WM22: In-App purchases
May 15, 2019 04:54PM
OK no luck there!

Is there any reason I can't create my own system for inapp purchases, using Paypal? The app would be available on Playstore to download, but extras would be bought separately.

Thanks

Pete
Bob Stratton
May 23, 2019 10:31AM
Hi Pete,

I have developed a whole library of functions that work with the Stripe payment platform.
In my opinion, its the best documented out there. I have several applications using it. Both on Webdev (awp and dynamic) and Windev mobile.

I've created interfaces to
    [*] standard stripe payments (one-off)
    [*] Stripe subscriptions
    [*] Stripe Connect platform (Where you manage and take fees from other stripe accounts)

It all works great.

Stripe is my recommendation
May 23, 2019 01:51PM
Hi Bob,

Thanks very much for putting me out of my misery on this!

Are you willing/able to share or sell any of your functions?

Best
Pete
Bob Stratton
May 24, 2019 12:57PM
Hi Pete

Have you had a look at whether Stripe is the right platform for what you want to do?

Bear in mind that Stripe is for business only. Not like paypal in that respect.

If you decide it is and you create an account, I'd be glad to share a bit of code.

Cheers

Bob
April 07, 2020 10:51AM
Hello,

Is it usable in Belgium too.
Do I need C++ or api's etc.

I will use it for webshops written in webdev.

Thanks,

Willy Hermans
simo
February 10, 2022 08:42PM
Dear ;

can you help if you don't mind share the code source for Stripe API with windev mobile . i have a project and am lost to read all these documentation .

thank you
simo
mo
March 27, 2022 06:18PM
dear simo;

diod you get a chance to get the source code ?
can you share please .

thanks in advance
Mo
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.