Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

webdev 24 php

Posted by Allard 
webdev 24 php
May 07, 2019 07:40AM
Hi,

I saw webdev 24 now fully supports charts. Cool. It is possible to make reports as wel in a php project. However is it possible to print these reports as well ?

Regards

Renko Allard

PS
I Have the application server but for small things the php can be interesting. As it is possible to make something for someone with a little cheep hosting account. As long as mysql and php is supported you are good to go. And that is very cool. But reports are kind of exxential when making some kind of tool.
stefan.kern
Re: webdev 24 php
May 09, 2019 12:43AM
Hi Allard,

only my opinion: I had a small web project which I tried to do with PHP some years ago.

Result: I changed to WB dynamic, and asked my customer to buy the webserver on my costs.

I did not manage to get it stable with PHP.

This was WB16, and I never touched PHP again …. but at this time PHP was (my opinion) on a beta Level.
Maybe 23/24 is better, but I think it is waste of time.

For me: Native PHP or WX dynamic or AWP.

Regards

Stefan.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.