Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PCSoft Tech support slow response

Posted by Al 
Al
PCSoft Tech support slow response
May 06, 2019 05:11AM
Hello All

Recently, I sent tech support requests to PCSoft - two on 25/04/2019 and another two on 01/05/2019.
To date I have received no answer beyond the standard acknowledgment for any of them.
I am curious if anyone else is experiencing this sort of delay.
I have just sent a query about this delay to Tech support

However from the reference number of the first query to the latest there have been 19,300 requests over an 8 day working period which equates to 2,412 requests per day !
Little wonder the response is outside their stated "between one and two days".
I am glad I do not have to face that volume of queries every day.

Regards
Al
Re: PCSoft Tech support slow response
May 06, 2019 06:02AM
Hello,

I would not take the numbers on their face value.

They may have developed an algorithm to generate ticket # with gaps in between to show others that they have loads of work.

We employ such a technique in our company for our products. This has helped us in way that now customers don't get impatient when they do not receive requests in 48 working hours.
May 06, 2019 07:38AM
Hi Al,

in reality there may be about a tenth of that number - per day! However, that's an impressive workload - handled for free. I do understand that many requests do not get as much attention as the questioners expect.

Kind regards,
Guenter Predl
office@windev.at
ccc2
May 06, 2019 03:31PM
are you sure they slow response ? , They response very fast when I want to pay for upgrade.
Al
May 06, 2019 03:34PM
Hello ccc2

I am still smiling over your reply. I fear you are a cynic smiling smiley

Regards
Al
May 08, 2019 12:05AM
Hi Al

My experience has been varied - sometimes fast, other times slow. I am generally satisfied with their support. It is probably as good as it gets, judging the support from other vendors. ccc2 is correct - keep upgrading and you will probably have a better experience.

André
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.