Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Webdev 24 and template page generations...

Posted by Rubén Sánchez 
Webdev 24 and template page generations...
April 25, 2019 07:46PM
Hi. From the first moment I saw the new version 24 of Webdev I noticed that had been changed the templates for the generation of web pages in Responsive mode that had existed in previous versions. They were not a big deal but they facilitated the initial generation of templates for web models. I don't understand very well why the change has come since the ones that have been put in WB24 don't seem to me to have any advantage over the previous ones, and besides they don't generate models as useful as the old ones. Where is the advantage? For example, with them one must practically start from zero in the design of the pages, the menu options in the desktop mode are only links, not menus (they cannot be assigned submenu options).

I don't understand anything...

Ruben

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
Re: Webdev 24 and template page generations...
May 16, 2019 12:14PM
Hallo Rubén

Did you get any feedback from PCSoft. I don't want to upgrade to WB24 if there are more things broken than are added.

Regards

Ericus Steyn
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.