Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[WD24] Business rules crashes

Posted by Al 
Al
[WD24] Business rules crashes
April 25, 2019 05:45PM
Hello All

That's it for me I am not going to even look at any more new stuff in V24, just recompile my current applications and pray.

The IBR options looked interesting even if the process with setting up business rules seems to be quite convoluted.

Anyway, I tried to setup a business rule attached to the project and Windev crashed
At the time I was playing with the image gallery example so probably not a good place to be in the first place.
This is the message:
Error at line 3 of Procédure globale OnModifRegleMetier process ('WDRules' component).
The dynamic 'gpclClInterfMDL' object has not been created yet.

PCSoft is a bit sloppy in handling where it holds it's internal working information .e.g. code search parameters from my V22 session turn up in V24, so I suspect that this error is being caused by the fact that I currently have V22 and V24 running at the same time and they are sharing a business rules database.

Regards
Al
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.