Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WM23 LooperAddIW

Posted by pauly139 
WM23 LooperAddIW
April 04, 2019 09:30AM
Hi all

Seems to be a problem with loopers populated with IW controls. The add to the looper works ok, but when deleting a row from the looper the rows don't display properly - some of the Internal Windows appear blank.

Note this only happens on the deployed version, not in the simulator.

Anyone else experienced this and found a workaround?

Rgds
Paul
Re: WM23 LooperAddIW
April 04, 2019 04:16PM
Hi. I told PCSoft in December 2017. Hiding or deleting lines causes the rest of the lines to redraw badly. They confirmed the problem and passed it on to the developers team. No answer since then.

Rubén
April 05, 2019 01:22AM
Hi Ruben

Hopefully it is fixed in WM24, especially since it is over 12 months since you reported the problem.

Thanks for letting me know.

Rgds
Paul
May 27, 2019 05:27AM
Just following up, anyone know if this is fixed in WM24?
May 27, 2019 07:44AM
Hi, I just tried the same example I sent to PCSoft and the problem continues in WM24. When lines are hidden from the looper some of the lines are not shown correctly, and when the lines that were hidden are shown again there are times that some lines do not appear again. The effect doesn't seem as visible as in WM23, but it still happens.

A greeting

Rubén
May 30, 2019 07:04AM
Hi, just received my WM24 and my looper now seems to work ok with internal windows. Sorry to hear your doesn't!!

Rgds
Paul
May 30, 2019 01:14PM
Hi. Have you tried hiding or deleting lines and making them appear again? By doing so they are not displayed correctly.

Ruben
May 31, 2019 02:50AM
No haven't tried hiding lines in the looper. My requirement at this stage is simply to insert and delete Internal Windows as lines in the Looper.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.