Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WebDev 23 controllers problem???

Posted by infos 
WebDev 23 controllers problem???
March 19, 2019 02:31PM
Greeting
I have problems with WebDev 23 controllers (combo box, looper, table) when these controls are filled by the query, the clicks are lost data, there is no value anymore in control ?!
It's about webdev 23 web page awp

Have you had any similar problems?

[infosonline.net]
Re: WebDev 23 controllers problem???
March 19, 2019 04:30PM
Hi,
does this happen on your own computer or on a customer's computer / server only?
To me, this sounds like a hardware problem or like an old XP / Windows 2003 running on that computer ...

Kind regards,
Guenter Predl
office@windev.at
March 19, 2019 06:29PM
Hello Guenter
This is happening on my development computer (Windows 10 Home).
I've read somewhere in the forum that this is happening if AWP is involved, when I turn off AWP then it works satisfactorily and it is confused.

How Much I could figure out, this happens when the above-mentioned checkups are full of queries either by programming any query when the filter is turned on

eye rolling smiley

[infosonline.net]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2019 06:49PM by infos.
March 20, 2019 05:25PM
Hi infos,

great web site! However, I'm sorry, I don't have a solution for you. Please contact the free technical support, they should know about the problem! ...

Kind regards,
Guenter Predl
office@windev.at
March 21, 2019 02:10PM
Hi Infos,

This is normal behaviour for AWP, in AWP mode there is no context.
To preserve/restore the page state you need browsercode, AJAX calls or parameters for the page.
Unfortunately there's very little documentation about AWP, so it has a steep learning curve.

Regards,
Piet
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.