Advanced

[WD23] - Window Style Question

Posted by JP 
JP
[WD23] - Window Style Question
January 21, 2019 02:24PM
Hi All

Should be a simple question smiling smiley

When I am in window design mode it looks like this image 1. But when I run the window test it looks like image 2. Why? And how can I force it to look like image 1 when I run it?

i.e. I want the white title bar and the same min, max, and close icons as in design mode.

Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2019 02:25PM by JP.
Attachments:
open | download - image 1.PNG (14.7 KB)
open | download - image 2.PNG (8 KB)
Re: [WD23] - Window Style Question
January 22, 2019 05:39AM
Hello,

If you have not applied any style/theme to your WD project then it will automatically be themes as per the current windows theme.

If you will change the windows theme your applications look will also change!

HTH

--
Yogi Yang
JP
Re: [WD23] - Window Style Question
January 22, 2019 10:24AM
Hi Yogi

I can apply the theme and the contents of the window changes as expected. But the Min, Max, and Close buttons on the window title do not change. They stay as per default Windows icons and the window border is also the standard Windows border. The window border and icons do not look like they do inside WinDev when in design mode ...
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.