Pop Up Duplicate? [WebDev 23]
January 10, 2019 11:57PM
i was wondering if there is a creative (or a straight-forward) way to duplicate a pop up? I can't seem to find an option for that.

I have a responsive pop up that contains a cell with static text and images, and i would like to simplify my workflow by duplicating an already-created pop up window (with everything lined up and defined) and then modifying the contents of it.

niina
Re: Pop Up Duplicate? [WebDev 23]
January 11, 2019 02:45AM
Hello Niina,

I have done this by making template and then using it for a popup in several pages.

DW
January 11, 2019 09:49PM
DW,
could you tell me how to do that, pls? I tried to do "save as template" while the pop up window is open, but that just saves the parent page (the pop up is associated with) as a template, not the pop up itself.

thank you
niina
January 12, 2019 01:22AM
Niina,

First create a blank "template of controls". Then resize to your popup window. Next copy and paste all the controls.

that is the short version.

Dennis

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2019 01:32AM by cabinetman.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.