Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Something Wrong with this WEBSITE

Posted by StevenSitas 
Something Wrong with this WEBSITE
November 06, 2018 12:26PM
Hi,

yesterday I tried to post on this Site and also do some searches.
But I always got errors from the webserver.

I can see one of my posts/answers to this post "Optical Character generation November 3 2018" BUT the number of posts and last post info on this post is corrupted [probably on other posts also].

Seems something went wrong and the database is probably corrupted

Regards
Steven Sitas
Re: Something Wrong with this WEBSITE
November 06, 2018 01:03PM
Hi Steven,

there is number of external users ("freelancers") working to build a rather complex shop system on this server. This may have had some impact on usability, I can't say what they did in detail. There is a dead line on next Monday when we will move the whole shop thing to the new server of our customer.

I apologize for any inconveniences experienced and hope it will be gone by next week. Thank you for your understanding!

Kind regards,
Guenter Predl
gga
Re: Something Wrong with this WEBSITE
November 06, 2018 03:18PM
Yes, I didn't realize there was a problem since I hadn't received any errors myself but it may explain why my searching for OCR produced no results. (and I have received no replies!)
Garry
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.