Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WD22 many funny issues

Posted by cabinetman 
WD22 many funny issues
October 11, 2018 10:17PM
Hello All,

I just started working with WD22 and I have seen a lot of little things that have not be right.

The latest is if I double on a table control and open a form with code when done close the window the next time I click on the table it runs the double click code. I have a form that has 2 table controls and after open a form from either table the next single click on either table runs the double click code.

WD
Re: WD22 many funny issues
October 11, 2018 10:30PM
Hi Dennis

are you sure you are using the latest v22? check the subversion to be sure...

I'm asking because I have been using v22 quite a lot, and I've never seen anything of the kind you are describing

Best regards

Fabrice Harari
International WinDev, WebDev and WinDev mobile Consulting

Free Video Courses, free WXShowroom.com, open source WXReplication, open
source WXEDM.

More information on [www.fabriceharari.com]
October 11, 2018 10:37PM
Hello Fabrice,

Yes I am I also made a test copy and updated to 23 and this issue is there also.

The problem now is trying to isolate what exactly is triggering the issue. It does it every single time so I should be able to find it eventually.

Again the issue is double click on a table control use open function to open a form close form refresh data in table control with code and then all tables on the form double click code fires with single click.

DW
October 11, 2018 10:57PM
Okay after further test the work around was to remove the code from the "on double click" and put it in a off screen button then in the GUI tab of the description window set the double click drop down to the off screen button. I had to do this on both tables on the form if I didn't the one with the double click code still fired on a single click even if I didn't touch it.

DW
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.