Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Automatic update data file WD22

Posted by cabinetman 
Automatic update data file WD22
October 09, 2018 10:59PM
Hello All,
I made a small change in a analysis to a link I ran the Automatic update on my test server work fine when I tried to do the same on the production server I get this.

Error modifying Constraint_LINKEDINSTALLS_TRUCKS link Error returned by <67.205.193.82> server:
The link between <CT Trucks:LOADS.FIC.LOADID> and <CT Trucks:LINKEDINSTALLS.FIC.LOADID> is unknown.

All updates have been done on both for all changes ever made this is the first time see this since using Windev.

DW

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2018 10:59PM by cabinetman.
Ned
Re: Automatic update data file WD22
March 28, 2019 12:03PM
Hi DW,

Sorry to drag up an old post, but did you find a solution to this?

Thanks
Ned!
Re: Automatic update data file WD22
March 28, 2019 05:15PM
Hello Ned

The work around was to delete all of the constraints from the production server and run the update again.
It seems to me that pcsoft has changed the way they where doing them somewhere between v19 and v22 and I updated the app from that jump and it caused the issue.
Note : only had the issue with 1 production server.

Dennis

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2019 05:17PM by cabinetman.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.