Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Windev22 weird issues with objects on windows

Posted by cabinetman 
Windev22 weird issues with objects on windows
October 08, 2018 11:07PM
Hello All,

I have upgraded a windows app from 19 to 22, I have been seeing some weird issues.
I have a form the has 7 panes with different objects on all panes i.e. table controls, internal window controls and loopers controls.

This has happened now 5 times in the last 3 days, all objects on the form on every pane are resizing them selves in height. 22px to 40 pixels 2px every time something different.

Anyone seen this?

DW

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2018 01:12AM by cabinetman.
jose antonio
Re: Windev22 weird issues with objects on windows
October 09, 2018 10:57AM
I think that you meant TAB instead of form.

The "problem" maybe to the anchor setting of the controls. Did you set it to resize in height each time the tab it's resized?

Regards,
José Antonio.
October 09, 2018 02:29PM
Hello Jose,

No a form I do not have any tab controls on the form and yes I think it has something to do with the anchors but I am not resizing the form.

DW
October 09, 2018 03:29PM
Hi Dennis

I have not seen this case, but ONE of the differences between 19 and 22 is the introduction of a different type of management for positions and size (has to do with dpi management). It's an option of the project that asks if you want to work in pixels (old way) or in relative coordinates, which helps top manage high DPI screens...

So what you are describing MAY be coming from that and you could try changing that option

Best regards

Fabrice Harari
International WinDev, WebDev and WinDev mobile Consulting

Free Video Courses, free WXShowroom.com, open source WXReplication, open
source WXEDM.

More information on [www.fabriceharari.com]
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.