Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[WD22] get and set vertical scrollbar of scheduler control

Posted by Stefan B. 
[WD22] get and set vertical scrollbar of scheduler control
September 17, 2018 11:49AM
Hi All,
we have a scheduler/planner control that can be filled by different workstations. There is an automatic refresh as a setting in our software, to get all new appointments. After the refresh I want the scheduler/planner control to have the same vertical scrollbar setting. So I have to get the setting before refreshing and have to set it after refreshing the schedluer/planner control.

There doesn't seem to be properties for that. How can I do that?

Regards, Stefan
Re: [WD22] get and set vertical scrollbar of scheduler control
September 17, 2018 12:12PM
Hi Stefan,

Do you mean positioning the scrollbar, to get the display on a certain date/time?
Then SchedulerPositionDateTime() may be what you are looking for.
The help says it positions the scheduler on a date, but a datetime also works to position more precisely.

Arie
September 17, 2018 12:34PM
Hi Arie,

yes, I do mean the position of the scrollbar, but not to display on a certain date/time. I know of the SchedulerPositionDateTime() function.What I mean is that I have a scheduler control with a lot of appointments, so there automatically comes a vertical scroll bar. When I refill this scheduler control (because of new appointments added by different users) and I reselect the same appointment as before the refill, the vertical scrollbar position will be changed most of the time. Therefore I want to set the vertical scrollbar position at the same value as before the refill/refresh.

I hope, this makes it more clear.

Regards, Stefan
September 17, 2018 01:30PM
There is a ScrollbarPosition() function. Not sure if that does what you want

Arie
September 17, 2018 01:57PM
Hi Arie,

it looks promising. I will try that and let you know the results.

Regards, Stefan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2018 04:27PM by Stefan B..
September 18, 2018 08:29AM
Hi Arie,

it seems to work smoothly. Thanks for the hint.

Regards, Stefan
September 18, 2018 10:21AM
thumbs up

Arie
November 22, 2018 06:42PM
Hello Stefan,

How works your automatic refresh function? I also use a scheduler with more users in network and have the problem that the scheduler not refresh.

Thanks,

Sammy
November 22, 2018 09:08PM
Hi Sammy,

I coded it myself. I fill the scheduler control by code.
With the help of a timer, the scheduler become refreshed. So I do not use a scheduler directly linked to a file or a variable.

Regards, Stefan

Regards, Stefan
November 23, 2018 04:13PM
Ok Stefan,

And is there anyone with a solution to refresh a scheduler directly linked to a data file?
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.