Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Where are most of the messages from August?

Posted by Ola 
Ola
Where are most of the messages from August?
September 05, 2018 04:22PM
Hi Guenter,

Most of the messages from the Parsimony site from August seem to be missing. Is there any chance to get them here?

Best regards
Ola
Re: Where are most of the messages from August?
September 05, 2018 05:54PM
Hi Ola,
yes, they're missing. The agreement with Thomas Seifert said that he would transfer all of the messages up to the last day (30.8.2018) from mysnip.de to the new forum. I did not pay him until now and he doesn't answer my e-mails anymore. Seems he doesn't care for money or he went awol, who knows? Provided he doesn't contact us anymore, we have to accept that the postings from 5.8.2018 to 30.8.2018 have disappeared and will not re-appear again. To quote the POTUS: It's sad, sad, sad ...
September 06, 2018 02:59AM
Think it might be possible to get them from PCS newsgroup?
September 06, 2018 11:33AM
>>It's sad, sad, sad ...

ROFL!

Or more like "We will see what happens...."
September 06, 2018 03:11PM
Hi,

FYI... I use thunderbird to get all messages from the forum as a rss feed... as such, I DO have all previously published messages on my disk and could export them (not tested) if you want to try to import them from your side...

So let me know if that is something you want to try...

Best regards

Fabrice Harari

Fabrice Harari
International WinDev, WebDev and WinDev mobile Consulting

Free Video Courses, free WXShowroom.com, open source WXReplication, open
source WXEDM.

More information on [www.fabriceharari.com]
September 06, 2018 05:44PM
Hi Fabrice,

thank you! That's a good idea!! We could manually feed them into a new forum and from there we could move them into this forum.

I received all of the postings by e-mail but forgot about that folder. I think that most/all of the postings are there!

Now I'm going to re-post them on the forum by copy / paste as you can see already ...

Kind regards,
Guenter Predl
office@syspredl.com

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2018 06:57PM by harvey68.
September 06, 2018 10:14PM
Hi Fabrice,

no need to supply the messages. They're about 300 and I'll try to insert them into the forum during the next days!

Kind regards

Guenter
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.