Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WB22 - Pager On A Tab

WB22 - Pager On A Tab
September 04, 2018 12:59PM
Hi All

Has anyone experienced an issue with placing a pager on a tab? I am needing to page through a looper but the pager does not even display. There are records in the looper and the pager is set to display no matter how many records are in the looper and the pager is associated with the tab, I am baffled as to why it does not display.

Any ideas welcome.

Cheers
Andre
Re: WB22 - Pager On A Tab
September 04, 2018 01:57PM
This is a real problem. I have had this sort of problem before. Have no idea how I sorted it. The pager control is on a popup and on a tab on the popup. It will not display on the popup nor the tab on the popup. Really frustrating.

Is there any other way to navigate a looper control? I am displaying ten rows per page with one column.
September 04, 2018 03:12PM
Hi André,

First of all, what kind of looper is it, an AJAX looper cannot have a pager (because it has scrollbars instead) only a Classic or Browser looper can.
Try putting the pager directly below the looper and on the same tab, just to test if it works at all.
Having a pager on a popup and on a tab is a bit asking for trouble, perhaps you should reconsider your UI.

Kind regards,
Piet
September 04, 2018 06:35PM
Hi Piet

Thanks - got it sorted. It is Classic. What I had to do was create it and drag it outside of the tab control and then back onto it. Maybe a few time and then it appeared.

I could not get an Ajax looper to even display. Going to try again.

Cheers
André
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.