Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Windev 12

Posted by Graham 
Graham
Windev 12
June 17, 2008 02:27PM
Hiya all

So is Windev 12 available in the UK now? I purchased V11 with the promise of V12 free when released. Have you guys received it now?

Many thanks to all.
Art Bonds
Re: Windev 12
June 17, 2008 02:50PM
Did you send in your registration card? Did you purchase it after the cut off date of September 15th? If so I'd say you should have WD 12 by now.
Piet van Zanten
June 17, 2008 03:00PM
Hi Graham,

If you haven't received the package yet, you can download Windev 12.
It's the same version as the package.
The dongle should already be prepared for v12.

Best regards,
Piet
Graham
June 17, 2008 03:32PM
Thanks guys, I will email PC Soft on this.
DarrenF
June 17, 2008 06:18PM
Hi Graham,

I waited and waited for my package... but I didn't receive a despatch email as promised and no package turned up. I decided to email PC Soft and was told that they didn't have my telephone number - even though they had never asked me for it :confused:

As soon as I supplied my telephone number(s) the "ball" started to roll and my WD12 package was despatched the same day via FedEx.

The covering letter in the delivered package leads me to beleive that the downloadable version is slightly different to the packaged version in that anything developed using the downloaded version can't be released.

Hope this helps...
Graham
June 17, 2008 06:46PM
ThanksDarren I appreciate that.

Received a email from PC Soft this afternoon and they sent me the download link. The email also says they will send the DVD when version 12 is released which I find annoying seeing some of you guys have got it already.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.