Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WebDev Course (Education)

Posted by Aad Mess 
Aad Mess
WebDev Course (Education)
June 08, 2008 04:58PM
I want to know if someone in the Netherlands wants to give a course in Webdev (for a reasonable compensation) . I do know Windev but I want to get further with Webdev. Maybe more developers like me are interested to get futher with Webdev and we can share the costs.

Kind Regards,

Aad
Glenn Rathke
Re: WebDev Course (Education)
June 09, 2008 05:25AM
Perhaps you should check out the WerbDev Course Fabrice has created. It is available on DVD.

HTH
Glenn Rathke
Aad Mess
Re: WebDev Course (Education)
June 09, 2008 09:05AM
Thanks for your response. I will consider the DVD from Fabrice but the thing is that face to face education gives the opportunity to ask questions for practical issues.

I try to visit the (two) monthly Windev meetings at Meer (Belgium) and in De Bilt (Netherlands) if it will continue but they are not courses (logicaly).

I would like to know more Webdev developers in the Netherlands. If we can share we can be better and when we look further then seeing competition in stead of opportunities we will be great.

Regards, Aad
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.