Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Error when publishing WB11 Site (0068 ERR_LOADINGPROJECT)

Posted by M. Beaven 
I am attempting to update an existing WB Project and am getting the following browser error:

Error loading project:
Description of 'MyProject' project not found.
(0068, ERR_LOADINGPROJECT)

The system cannot find the file specified. (2)

Has anyone seen this error before that might have an idea about what it causing it. The only thing that has changed since the last publication is that I have installed WB12 on the development workstation. I have not updated the project to WB12 yet.

I would appreciate any ideas. I have tried on more than one deployment server, but am getting the same result. Unfortunately the help files show no reference to this error.

Kind Regards,

-Marc
Marc,

This kind of happened to me. I had version 10 installed, the installed 11 along side 10. They 10 could not be found. I had to uninstall 11, reinstall 10 and then all was fine.

Glenn
Hi Glenn,

That is what I was fearing, but I'm trying to avoid it. The strange thing is, another WB11 project publishes without a problem. sad smiley

Thanks for the response.

-Marc
M. Beaven
Re: Error when publishing WB11 Site- SOLVED
June 05, 2008 04:20AM
Hi all,

If anyone else runs into this, below was the solution for me:

The project file was missing from the library- not sure why, but it was no longer in the list of lilbrary objects, even though I have recreated the library probably 100 times.

After adding the .wwp, I republished and got a wlanguage error related to a .cpl file.

I deleted the .cpl directory, recompiled and reinstalled.

Voila, back in business.

Regards,

-Marc

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2008 04:22AM by M. Beaven.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.