Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WX12 - HFCS - Trigger & Stored Procedure

Posted by Peter H. 
Peter H.
WX12 - HFCS - Trigger & Stored Procedure
May 30, 2008 10:42AM
Hi,

I'm having trouble getting a trigger to work. When debugging (using Project->Test Mode->Debug an HFCS server) the trigger is fired off if I change a value through the HF Control Center and the code editor stops at the breakpoint.

Now I have two issues:
In one procedure I always get the error:
1) Queries that are part of the analysis are not executed.
I get the error that the underlying file is unknown
(Erreur détectée: Erreur dans le code SQL de la requête Qry_JuridicalState_Select. Initialisation de la requête impossible. Fichier JuridicalState inconnu)
In English: Error detected: Error in the SQL code of query Qry_JuridicalState_Select. Can not initailize the query. File JuridicalState uknown.
This is weird: it is there and part of the database and deployed to the HFCS server.

2) Referring to file.fileitem generates error that item is not described
When using a trigger on the file status and referring to an item of that file, I get an error.
(Erreur détectée: Aucune analyse n'est ouverte et le fichier 'Status' n'a pas été décrit.)
In English: Error detected: No analysis is opened and the file 'Status' has not been described.
I am here referring to a file item 'Status.MaxDurationDays'.
This is also weird: the exact same code works perfect on a trigger procedure on another file where I am accessing the file items using the FileName.FileItem syntax.

Either I am missing here something, either the HFCS trigger and stored procedure mechanism isn't mature yet.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks,

Peter H.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.