Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can't check box in table

Posted by Joel 
Joel
Can't check box in table
July 18, 2009 05:32PM
Hi -

In WebDev12, I made a browsing table, each column is linked to a field in a table - except one column that I made as type 'checkbox'. My plan is to do some logic against all rows which are checked. I know I could use Multiple select and just use the ctrlr button, but some of my clients would be thrown off by that, so I'd rather let them select check boxes.

Anyway, when I check a box, it stays checked for a moment and then unchecks itself. I have used this method before, but now can't seem to get it to work - anyone have any ideas?
Alena.pcs.crosspost
Re: Can't check box in table
July 20, 2009 03:37PM
Hi Joel,
I have such table, but this table is Memory. I think it is the best way how to solve it.
Alena

Message forwarded from pcsoft.us.windev
DarrenF
Re: Re: Can't check box in table
July 20, 2009 03:47PM
Hi,

This looks similar to a problem I had with a Looper control recently - if the column isn't directly linked to a table, then you need to maintain it manually - for example; using an array and the array element number = the subscript/row number of the table.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.