Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WebDev10(ExtraitChaine)

Posted by manish matikola.pcs.crosspost 
manish matikola.pcs.crosspost
WebDev10(ExtraitChaine)
June 18, 2009 01:10PM
Good Afternoon. Well i got a work to do. the work is that i have to create an application form and the user need to upload a zip file. But before the file is uploaded, i need to check whether the file is zipped or not. If Zip, then the file is uploaded. I have used EXTRAITCHAINE to to find whether the file is zip or not. The project is working well but it is not optimum as said by my project manager. Is there another specific function to check whether the file is zipped or not?

Thanks in Advance

Manish

Message forwarded from pcsoft.us.windev
Fabrice Harari.pcs.crosspost
Re: WebDev10(ExtraitChaine)
June 18, 2009 01:42PM
Hi Manish...

if you already tested if the file extension is zip, what else do you
want to do? Testing the content will probably not possible easily (you
would need at least a java applet to do that)

Best regards

--
Fabrice Harari
International WinDev, WebDev and WinDev mobile Consulting

More information on [www.fabriceharari.com]

manish matikola wrote:
> Good Afternoon. Well i got a work to do. the work is that i have to create an application form and the user need to upload a zip file. But before the file is uploaded, i need to check whether the file is zipped or not. If Zip, then the file is uploaded. I have used EXTRAITCHAINE to to find whether the file is zip or not. The project is working well but it is not optimum as said by my project manager. Is there another specific function to check whether the file is zipped or not?
>
> Thanks in Advance
>
> Manish
>
Message forwarded from pcsoft.us.windev
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.